Member only webinar
Immersive training simulations are transforming learning. Learners report being more engaged and have a measurably deeper understanding of the course material. Training times are being significantly reduced saving business money while core competency is notably higher.
Join CANZBA member Lee Brighton as she takes you on a journey to explore ways this technology can directly benefit your business.
The presentation will cover:
1. A brief discussion on the various emerging technology - VR, AR, MR 360 what do they all mean and how can they be used to benefit your business.
2. Who is using VR simulations in training and why? What measurable results have they gained from changing from e-learning to immersive simulations?
3. With increasing numbers of English Language Learners in training programs, how do employers prove skill and safety competency to ensure compliance is met?
4. How is Artificial Intelligence being used in Immersive Simulations to deliver personalized learning experiences with an interactive conversation to Virtual Humans?
5. Can my business benefit from any grants to help cover the cost of implementing VR training in our workspace?
Expect a fast-paced, lively interactive presentation with practical examples to enable you to leave with a plan on how your business can benefit from using emerging technology