The Canada, Australia & New Zealand Business Association (CANZBA) is a non-profit association based in Vancouver, Canada. Established in 2001 to serve the needs of Canadian, Australian and New Zealand individuals and companies, CANZBA is dedicated to advancing members’ business activities through developing business opportunities, making business contacts, and facilitating the exchange of information.
To achieve these goals, CANZBA works with business and similar associations throughout North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Objectives and Activities
The objectives of CANZBA are to:
- help Australian and New Zealand individuals and companies looking to do business or set up operations in Canada
- help individuals or companies looking to do business or set up operations in Australia and/or New Zealand
- link members of the Australian and New Zealand communities in Canada
- provide a forum for networking opportunities;
- provide access to relevant business information; and;
- generally foster business, trade and investment between the three countries.
In order to achieve the above mission, CANZBA will:
- establish a permanent forum to foster and encourage the exchange of information between business leaders, government ministers and officials from the three countries
- establish a permanent forum to foster and encourage relationships between business groups and associations from the three countries
- assist members in developing and conducting business in the three countries
- host conferences and meetings, and publish relevant materials on trade and business between the three countries
- provide information to members on business, trade and investment activities between the three countries; and
- maintain a Members Directory and database.
Administration and Management
The Canada, Australia & New Zealand Business Association (CANZBA) is administered by a volunteer Board of Directors, elected by the membership. Members may further participate by joining various management commitees of the organisation.